What is HYIP?
HYIP stands for High Yield Investment Program. As the name implies it is high Return of investment. But wait! this type of investments does not last for long...
I entered HYIP world on year 2002 and that year there are hundreds of programs available. Like most of HYIP investors, High ROI attracted me to this business. On my first year I invested nearly $1,200 on three programs and guess what I lost it all, Yes I have been SCAM!
But instead of backing down, I stand-up and play with them. Here are some tips that can help you avoid SCAMs.
1. Be ready to lose. Only invest money you are willing to lose. Remember investing of this type of programs is almost same as gambling.
2. Do not invest on programs that are not listed on premier HYIP review and ratings sites. This owner of these review site are also investors and they dont want lose money either.
Create a short list of programs you have chosen from these sites (I prefer top 10 programs).
3. After you have shortlisted the HYIP programs, choose at most three (3) programs from shortlisted that already working and paying for at least 3 months but lesser than 2 years (acceptable life span of HYIP is up to 2 years).
4. Diversify your money to your final selected programs. You can do the following:
Total Investment - 300$
Do not compound all you investment because it's to risky. I recommend that one of your program should be 0% compunded and
deposited directly to your e-gold account
5. Monitor. Monitor. Monitor --- Visit the review sites if possible everyday to check the statuses of your HYIP. If one of your HYIP website had been down for 3- 5 time in one month start pulling out your principal from this program.
6. Last Step, Study and Learn. Read investment articles that can help you increase your understanding on internet investments. Here is a great resource:
Get Paid Programs Review & Ratings - Your One stop making money directory
By following this 6 steps you can win and beat HYIP scams! Happy Investing!
About the Author
- 3 Years investing on HYIP program and Offshore investments.
- A website owner.
Get Paid Programs Review - Your One stop making money directory
Find your home in the philippines online
Thanks for Visiting!